Looking good while still having room for that extra serving of stuffing is a tall order, we know. You can’t exactly show up to your family gathering wearing sweats and a baggy t-shirt, so it’s worth spending some time planning your Thanksgiving outfit so you look great and feel good on turkey day. Thankfully (get it?), we have 10 stylish ideas for your Thanksgiving dinner outfit that are on trend while still being comfortable and forgiving:
- A cozy sweater, leather (or vegan leather) leggings and booties.
- A swing dress and statement heels.
- A elastic-waist jumpsuit.
- A sweater dress and over-the-knee boots.
- A sweater, an elastic-waist pleated skirt and sleek sneakers.
- A shift dress with a furry vest, tights and boots.
- A turtleneck sweater, leggings and loafers.
- Overalls, a bodysuit and booties.
- A black top, stretchy black pants and a colored or patterned structured jacket.
- A poncho, embroidered jeans and stacked-heel booties.
Stop into GARMANY and let us help you put together the perfect outfit for your Thanksgiving plans.