You already have your wardrobe of fashion boots picked out for the season, but what’s a girl to do when a winter storm hits and suede booties or over-the-knee lace-ups just won’t cut it? Here are some stylish, durable and warm boot options for when this New Jersey weather doesn’t cooperate.
- A chunky-heeled, shearling-lined boot like Rag & Bone’s Skyler boot will keep your feet warm and cozy all winter long.
- Whether you’re hitting the slopes or just hanging in the lounge for hot chocolate, don’t forget to pack Stuart Weitzman’s fur-trimmed Luge boots that are as cute as they are practical.
- Moncler’s signature lace-up moon boots are insulated so you know they’ll protect your feet in literally any type of inclement weather. Bonus: they also come in various fabrics and colors.
- Veronica Beard’s Vale boots put a stylish twist (and a mini platform) on the hiking boot, plus they’re lined with shearling to keep feet extra toasty.
- Stop by Garmany to try on these boots or similar ones from our favorite women’s shoe brands.