Taylor Swift released a new song and music video for “ME!” last week—along with an all new pastel aesthetic. One look at the superstar’s Instagram or one stream of the new video and you’ll see that the springy hues are the superstar’s color palette of choice these days, and the muted colors seem to represent a rebirth of sorts for her.
Swift wore everything from a yellow suit jacket to a mint green two-piece in the video. And since pastel is clearly about to have another major moment in fashion, good thing it’s easy to get similar looks at Garmany! Here are some of our favorite pastel pieces of the season:
- Veronica Beard Dickey jacket in canary
- Pam & Gela track pants in foxglove
- J Brand stretch denim skinny jeans in pastel stripe
- Charo Ruiz Ibiza Dana top in lilac
- Stuart Weitzman Jerry sandals in dolce taupe
- Cult Gaia small tassel bag in lavender
Come visit us at Garmany to see all of our pastel womenswear items for spring and summer—Taylor Swift approved!