As you likely know by now as a devoted Garmany customer, there are a lot of different types of outerwear for men—we’ve got parkas, peacoats, trenches, bombers, puffer jackets. But one item to add to your list of must-haves for winter is a down vest. Marty McFly made the down vest cool in Back to the Future and now, in 2019, they are many stylish guys’ go-tos when it’s absolutely freezing outside.
And sure, vests don’t have sleeves to keep you as warm as, say, a down jacket would, but they’re easy layering items, which means you can wear a down vest over a chunky sweater or a thick flannel shirt or under a bulkier (rather than fitted) coat for extra warmth and coziness. Here are our style pros’ favorite down vests for men, all available at Garmany:
- Moncler“Allemont” quilted shell down gilet is perfect for a day of snowboarding or your especially frigid commute
- Brunello Cucinelli padded puffer quilted vest has pockets and buttons for extra practicality
- Canada Goose“Garson” slim-fit quilted shell down gilet comes in black or camo so the outfit options are endless
- Loro Piana vicuña and silk vest will keep you storm-ready, warm and classy with its Deep Tibetan Red coloring
- Corneliani down zip-up vest is insulated and tailored so you can stay both warm and stylish
Stop by Garmany to try on these down vests and other similar ones. We’ve got all your cold-weather needs covered!