Okay, we know we’ve already told you that sweater dresses are a must-have for this time of year. But since a lady’s wardrobe is not complete with just one style of dress (or one style of anything, for that matter), we here at Garmany suggest you add some velvet dresses to your repertoire, too.
Why? The luxe velvet fabric is a nice alternative to the heavy knits, wools and cashmeres of the season. Plus, with so many unique takes on the regal material, velvet is wearable for any occasion, whether you’re headed to the office or a wedding.
Here are some of our favorites:
- A silk velvet wrap dress from Ganni
- An animal print velvet shift dress from Rag & Bone
- A strapless button-front velvet cocktail dress from Veronica Beard
- A ruched velvet A-line dress from Rebecca Taylor
- A one-shoulder velvet party dress from Pam & Gela
Stop on by Garmany to try on these beauties and more!